Art meets beauty with the spring 2013 smashbox collection ‘LOVE ME’. Love is the universal message that has inspired the work of street artist Curtis Kulig, who was tapped by the beauty giant to help bring the ‘LOVE ME’ line to life. Kulig’s ‘LOVE ME’ trademark is featured on the all products. Every aspect of the collection is reflective of his art. The lipstick is an exact pantone match to his signature red and the eyeliner looks like the paint pen he draws with.
Create the look of love with these simple steps.
1. Start with Photo Finish Foundation Primer.
2. Apply Studio Skin Hydrating Foundation (15 Hour Wear).
3. Use Photo Finish Lid Primer, which allows your shadow to stay put for up to 8 hours!
4. Using ‘LOVE ME’ Eye Shadow Palette in Entice Me – Apply SHADE 4 (color inside the heart) from inner corner to center of lid.
5. Pat SHADE 2 (top left) from center to outer corner.
6. Blend SHADE 3 (bottom shade) into inner corner.
7. Tightly line upper lashline with SHADE 5 (darkest shade) winging out at outer corner.
8. Apply ‘LOVE ME’ Paint Pen Eye Liner for depth.
9. Blend SHADE 5 over it to diffuse.
10. Finish eyes with Full Exposure Mascara.
11. Swirl on ‘LOVE ME’ Blush.
12. For a pop of color apply ‘LOVE ME’ Lipstick in LOVE ME.
13. Add a hint of shine with ‘LOVE ME’ Lip Gloss in Adore Me.
Show yourself a little love with the Smashbox ‘Love Me’ collection.