Reveal your bohemian side with a fresh nail art look created by Katie Jane Hughes, butter LONDON‘s Global Color Ambassador.
You get to play with a few colors for this look. But first:
• With a nail art brush (if you don’t have one, see our tip below), paint a swoop diagonally across the nail as shown below, using butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Cotton Buds.
Tip: You can also cut the bristles of an old nail polish brush to create a fine tip.
• Continuing in Cotton Buds, make small strokes with the nail art brush, coming out from the swoop to create the feather shape.
• Next, using butter LONDON Boho Rock Nail Lacquer in Trifle, mirror the swoop and feather lines on the other side of Cotton Buds.
• Color #3: Brush a thin coat of Boho Rock Nail Lacquer in Lushington over Trifle.
• Voilà! Finish with one coat of butter LONDON Patent-Gel Flawless Topcoat.
Watch this easy-to-follow tutorial and share your creation with us using hashtag #Nordstrom.