1. Exfoliate twice a week—this ensures your skin has vitality and luminosity.
2. Skin will lose radiance over time, but you can fight it! Apply M·A·C Strobe Cream all over your face and neck for a spa-like sheen.
3. Keep foundation light and luminous, applying only where needed. Try M·A·C Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation, followed by Mineralize Skinfinish Natural to set. This will leave the skin looking lustrous.
4. Highlight the tops of the cheekbones, Cupid’s bow and the bridge of the nose to lift the complexion and defy gravity. Try Sharon Osbourne for M·A·C Mineralize Skinfinish Duo to bronze and illuminate. Sweep the powder over the cheekbones and forehead and under the jawline to add structure and sharpen the face.
5. Curl your eyelashes! This takes years off the face and opens up the eyes.
6. Makeup for more mature eyes should be defined yet subtle. The Sharon Osbourne for M·A·C Duchess Eyeshadow Palette features warm tones that will create structure without looking heavy. Perfect for day-to-night looks. (Top Tip: If you can see the makeup before the facial feature, it’s too much makeup!)
7. Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes using M·A·C False Lashes Mascara. This will give instant youth to the eyes.
8. Don’t overtweeze eyebrows. Sparse brows will age you!
10. Smile and sweep blush on the apples of your cheeks. This will lift the face and add fullness back through the center, creating a firmer-looking complexion.
Follow @MAC_Neil_Y on Twitter for more beauty tips and inspiration.