1. Don’t count down. Yes, even though Beyoncé does it. Enjoy your vacation by not stressing over how quickly September is approaching.
2. Do the things you love to do. I love spending the entire day at the beach from sunrise to sunset. How about you?
3. Go through your “I don’t have time” list. During the busy parts of the year, we always have the excuse of not having enough time. But now that responsibility is at a minimum, you can indulge in everything you’ve wanted to do but didn’t have time.
4. Help someone. There’s no way that you can feel you wasted your summer if you invest your time helping other people.
5. Sleep in. How often do you get to do that?
6. Stay up late. Ditto.
7. Do nothing. Take time to let yourself rest completely.
8. Go somewhere. There’s nothing better than a change of scenery. Whether it’s on the other side of the country or the other side of your state, it’ll freshen you up.
9. Make your “new school year resolutions.” Make a promise to yourself to work hard.
10. Be productive. Think about your goals and work towards them.