Hey, wonderful BP. readers! I’m Amber, and I’m so excited to be one of your new bloggers for this year.
Last month, Bella, Caroline, James and myself had the amazing opportunity to meet each other and learn all about the world of blogging at Nordstrom HQ. I’d never been to the Emerald City, so the overall trip was very exciting. In Seattle we met so many incredibly stylish and genuinely cool people who worked for Nordstrom.
Take a look:
#SQUAD. Starting left: Myself, Caroline, Bella and James in front of The Pink Door Italian restaurant. I think we’re quite the stylish team. :) (P.S. If you happen to be in Seattle craving some Italian food, lasagna at The Pink Door = Heaven.)
Here’s a bit about myself:
1. I live in Los Angeles, but was born in London where I visit most summers.
2. I’m a complete and utter tea/chai addict (Let’s just call it an Indian/British thing)
3. I may be Indian, but I’m a total baby when it comes to spicy food.
4. I have a personal blog, The Rose Colored Lense, which I share my older sister Anisa.
5. My style is all over the place. I’m definitely a girly girl who loves pretty dresses and skirts, but sometimes my style is very bohemian and free-spirited. Once in a while, I decide to go for a more edgy look with black skinnies and leather boots.
6. Alexa Chung is my fashion/hair/beauty/life idol.
7. Sofia Coppolla’s “Marie Antoinette” is one of my favorite films. Whenever I watch it, I have the urge to throw a tea party with pastel colored macarons and raspberry-topped pastries.
8. I love DIY projects (I made this halter above), so look out for some upcoming do it yo’ self posts!
9. Most importantly, my favorite food is mac & cheese.
10. I hope you guys are excited to see what I have to share with you this year!