1. Head Wraps These babies are going to be huge this fall! They look absolutely adorable on both short and long hair. I’m kinda obsessed.
2. Scarves Scarves are always a must-have for autumn. This year I’m loving all the plaid prints and fuzzy textures…especially the fur! Scarves are also the perfect way to add a little pizzazz to any simple outfit.
3. Beanies Everyone loves a slouchy beanie! They keep your noggin warm and are the perfect solution for a bad hair day. Also, how cute is this ballet pink color?
Share your fall accessories with me using #NORDSTROMBP on Insta! You just might find your photo on the BP. in-store video wall or elsewhere in the BP. universe. : )
Fall. Oversized sweaters, cozy scarves, beanies galore, these are easily the best part about the fall…unless you live in SoCal, of course. What is a girl to do when her heart yearns for knits and layers but sizzling summer temperatures still linger? Well, don’t worry, ladies, I’m here to give you a few tips and tricks to turn your outfits “fall chic” while still enduring the summer heat.
My number one tip when trying to make an outfit look more fall-inspired is to really play with color. When I think of fall I think of burgundy, olive, rust, teal and plum, so try and and incorporate some of these colors into your outfits. My jewel-toned teal dress and multi-colored floral kimono are extremely breathable and they transition easily into autumn.
My next tip is to experiment with different textures and lighter layers. I have lace, army, stripes, leather, and knits all in one look which helps to create a more laid-back fall time feel.
So happy awkward transition from summer-to-fall! May the weather gods be ever in your favor…but if not, you can hopefully use these tips.
Happy Friday! We spotted this new release from Treasure Fingers (and BOSCO) over on the Vogue website and of course it’s impeccable. Here’s to a weekend filled with ’90s house music, shiny shoes and visions of rainbows dancing through your head.
The jogger trend is at its full height right now, so I thought I’d show you how to add a little “Bella Twist” to your everyday jogger look.
This look is perfect for hanging out with friends or going on a casual date. The comfort in the pant-and-shoe combo makes it easy to wear all day pain-free, while the leather jacket and necklace keep it looking stylish not sloppy.
Do you love Pretty Little Liars? Have you ever wondered how to achieve the perfect smoky eye? Are you now wondering what these two things have in common?
Our friends at Teen Vogue got PLL star Shay Mitchell’s makeup artist, Daniel Martin, to show us exactly how to create Mitchell’s casual, beautiful smoky eye—with bonus tips for creating a gorgeous red lip. Check it out:
With the return of school and fall creeping around the corner, plaid shirts are once again making a comeback. I think we can all agree that plaid shirts are a must-have for everyday wear because they can be worn countless ways with almost every style. So today I am showing you guys how to style one plaid shirt three different ways.
1. The first way I styled my plaid shirt is the good ol’ tie around the waist. This is definitely the easiest way to incorporate plaid into your look, and it adds a laid-back vibe to your outfit.
2. The second way is a bit more on the preppy side. I started by throwing a simple grey sweater over my plaid shirt. I dressed up the outfit with a pavé statement necklace and some lace-up booties.
3. The third, and final, way I styled my plaid button up is by far my fave, and that’s to just layer, layer, LAYER. I paired my shirt with a breezy olive dress and a denim vest for a girly twist on a somewhat rustic look.
So the next time you’re in a fashion rut and just can’t find something to wear, throw on a plaid shirt and put your own unique twist on the classic clothing piece.