Get the Celebrity Looks: Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio and Olivia Culpo by Charlotte Tilbury
In case you missed it, the super-talented Charlotte Tilbury took home Makeup Artist of the Year at the first-ever InStyle Awards. We couldn’t be more happy for her! But even on a night that celebrated Tilbury’s accomplishments, she didn’t sit back and relax. True to form, the ever-busy Tilbury got to working her magic on three friends attending the award show with her—Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio and Olivia Culpo. We loved all three looks (that goes without saying) and couldn’t resist asking how to re-create them. Thankfully, Tilbury’s team agreed to tell us!
1. Charlotte created The Bombshell look, featuring a striking modern matte red lip, flawlessly dreamy skin and accentuated eyes.
2. The eyes were gilded with Eyes to Mesmerise in Jean, a gorgeous, gleaming wash of color that makes the eyes look instantly brighter and more awake. For definition and depth, Charlotte used Eyes to Mesmerise in Marie Antoinette along the upper lash line and underneath the eye. Charlotte created her signature Feline Flick using Rock ‘n’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown, and finished Miranda’s eyes with Full Fat Lashes Mascara.
3. For the lips, Charlotte started by outlining the lips with Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Kiss ‘N’ Tell. Next, she applied the limited-edition Norman Parkinson Matte Revolution in 1975 Red, a deep, sunset-red hue that works perfectly with Miranda’s naturally sun-kissed complexion. A touch of Charlotte’s Matte Revolution in Red Carpet Red completes the look.
1. To complement Olivia’s divine, deep-crimson, high-necked dress, Charlotte wanted to create The Vintage Vamp, a sexy, sultry, ’70s-inspired look with a smoky eye.
2. With the Color-Coded Eyeshadow Palette, Charlotte started the eye by washing the prime shade across the entire eyelid and then working the enhancing shade back and forth into the outer corners of the eyes. Next, she traced the smoke shade along the upper lash line and created a Feline Flick using Rock ‘n’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown along the lash line.
3. The Vintage Vamp is all about a deep-crimson lip, so Charlotte created a modern Matte Revolution lip with a twist, instantly making Olivia’s lips look wider, fuller and plumper. Charlotte traced the lip line with Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Savage Rose and filled in the lips with Matte Revolution in Glastonberry.
1. Charlotte wanted to create a natural, beachy, bronzed, glowing look to complement Alessandra’s daring and hypnotizing cutout dress, so she chose The Golden Goddess look.
2. For beautiful skin, Charlotte started with her Magic Cream, which instantly drenches the skin with moisture. She applied Light Wonder Foundation in 7, and retouched any darkness under the eyes with The Retoucher in 2.
3. This look is never complete without some genius contouring. Using Filmstar Bronze & Glow, Charlotte carved some killer cheekbones into Alessandra’s flawless complexion. She finished with Beach Sticks in Moon Beach and Las Salinas, applying to the apples of Alessandra’s cheeks to give them a gold-flecked, tawny-rose blush of color.
Our congrats to Charlotte on this exciting award! We can’t wait to see what comes next.
Shop: Charlotte Tilbury