Meet Shannon, our Downtown Seattle Store Personal Stylist Manager. We tapped her to share what she and her customers are loving most for summer. Here’s a list of her top 10 favorites.
1. Trouvé Faded Denim Shirt. Denim is still in; wear it as a shirt or leave it open and throw it over a great summer dress.
2. NARS ‘Thakoon’ Nail Polish. I love these bright, fun colors! They are limited-edition, so once they’re gone, they’re gone.
3. Tracey Reese Cowl Neck Dress. Yellow is the ‘it’ color. This piece is effortless and breezy—perfect for any special occasion for summer. Need a dress to wear to a wedding? Check!
4. Sequin Small Crystal Station Enamel Bangle. Layer these on to create some chunky accents with all of your lighter pieces. You can wear one or five and create a unique look every time.
5. Ali Ro Short Sleeve Anorak. The perfect summer jacket, it’s lightweight and stylish. Transition into fall by layering a long-sleeve top underneath.
6. Ray-Ban ‘Classic Wayfarer’ 50mm Sunglasses. Who doesn’t adore these updated, casual colors? My favorite is the matte grey brown—they go with everything.
7. DVF ‘Drew Connect-Dia Jacquard’ Shoulder Bag. The perfect combination of function and trend. Get it now and be set for fall.
8. Superga ‘Cotu’ Sneakers. These are all the rage right now! Cool, classic and comfortable for everyday ventures. Choose a basic or go bold with a fun fashion color for summer and pair them with your printed bottoms!
9. Splendid Print Short. What a great way to transition into summer while staying on trend with printed bottoms. I love this pattern, because it’s subtle and easy to wear with so many things—great with a denim shirt and Superga sneakers to complete the look!
10. Johnathan Adler Gothic Rose’ iPhone Case. Our phones need updating too. I just bought this and LOVE it.
Hope everyone has a great and sunny summer!
Looking for even more recommendations for a perfect summer wardrobe? Contact Shannon or a Personal Stylist at a store near you to make a complimentary appointment.