Did you just get engaged? Congratulations! You’re starting one of the most unique and exciting times in your life—celebrating, planning and celebrating more! Make the most of it all with our 8 helpful tips below:
1. Take a deep breath, smile and say to yourself and your honey: “This will be FUN.” Make a pact to remind each other of that any time you start to feel stressed during the planning process.
3. Have an inspiration party! Get your girlfriends together to binge on bridal blogs, Pinterest and magazines. Married or single, they’ll never turn down a chance to drink wine and look at beautiful wedding ideas!
6. With engagement parties, bridal showers and bachelorette parties coming up, treat yourself to a cute little white dress. Get ready to party and don’t be afraid to wear white to every event!
7. Have date-night planning sessions with your fiancé! Go out to dinner or get coffee while you talk about ideas. Budget conversations will be much more fun this way!
8. Start dress shopping! It’s never too early—even if you don’t have a venue or a date, you can start discovering what styles you love. Browse online lookbooks, find a Wedding Suite near you and make an appointment with a free Wedding Stylist. Trust us, she’ll become your bridal BFF, handing ALL of the attire for you and your wedding party!
A dress-shopping selfie is a must!
And finally, check back here for inspirational articles each day as you plan your wedding. Any questions? Comment below and we’ll give our best suggestions and advice!