Viva Glam Miley Cyrus gives you the ammo to put your money where your mouth is! Every cent of the selling price goes directly to the M∙A∙C AIDS Fund, which helps people affected by HIV/AIDS across the globe. These new lipstick and lipglass shades are pretty high voltage, but don’t be intimidated—both are the perfect companions to any look this season.
For plenty of lip service, try this look:
1. Start with M∙A∙C Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Fashion Boost applied all over the lips and blended with a 228 Mini Shader Brush.
2. Next, apply Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick directly from the tube onto the lips.
3. Use the shader brush to perfect and ensure you have an even application of color.
4. For the finishing touch, apply the Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipglass in the center of your mouth to create a pout with punch!
For a more subtle approach:
1. Start by prepping your lips with Lip Conditioner. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes, then blot.
2. Follow with a deep red pencil (like M∙A∙C Lip Pencil in Brick) applied to the center of the lips. Try to create a deep, dark edge, but in the center of the mouth.
3. Feather the pencil toward the edges of the lip. The trick is to keep the color softer on the edges of the lip line.
4. Next, load a 228 Mini Shader Brush with Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick and repeat the same application that you did with the lip pencil, concentrating the color in the center of the mouth and blending toward the natural lip line.
5. Use your fingers to pat the color around the edges to ensure a seamless blend, creating a whisper of color for an ethereal and pure look.