Happy Memorial Day! This holiday weekend means that summer break is ridiculously close—what better way to get into the summer spirit than by swimsuit shopping? If you’re heading to any beautiful beaches this summer, or planning on hitting the pool, one thing’s for sure: You need a new swimsuit.
Here are five of my favorite swim pieces out right now:
1. I’m usually shy about prints. I almost always stick with solid colors. But for some reason, I was attracted to this subtle tie-dye print and actually fell in love with the mandala print on the reverse side. Did I mention that it’s reversible? Win. Win.
2. And now for the solid colors. How cute is this bright pink bikini? It’s simple with little details like that tiny cut-out on the back, and it comes in two more pretty summer colors if pink ain’t ya thing.
3. I love everything about this top. The higher neck and cropped style is different than your average triangle bikini top, and the criss-cross strap at the back is pretty cute, too. And that baby turquoise color just screams summer.
4. Scallop detailing and a crazycool orange hue? Yes, please.
5. This last bikini top is nothing crazy, but it just happens to be my favorite. That’s probably because it’s black. I think every girl needs a simple black top to mix and match with printed or plain bottoms. Also, the wrap style adds an athletic-inspired touch.
Now, let’s hear it: Which style is your favorite?
xo ॐ – Amber