The first day of school is coming ever closer, like a shark (or a puppy stampede), so why not do something useful with your remaining days of freedom, like learn to do the perfect red lip? Nothing says, “I own you, eleventh grade!” like a bold, red lip.
Lucky for everyone, our friends over at “Teen Vogue” have serious connections, and they got Rihanna’s makeup artist, Mylah Morales, to show us how it’s done.
Ready to try it out? Here’s everything Mylah used to achieve the look:
• Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick
• Beauty Blender Sponge
• Kabuki Brush
• M·A·C Lip Pencil in ‘Redd’
• M·A·C Lipstick in ‘Ruby Woo’
• M·A·C Penultimate Beauty Eyeliner
• M·A·C Mineralize Skin Finish
• M·A·C False Lashes Mascara
Have fun, divas!