Get a Summer Glow with Charlotte Tilbury’s (Nordstrom-Exclusive) Mask, Palette and Lipstick
By the time winter ends, most of us could use a new seasonal look and a little help appearing refreshed. Sure, you could drink a lot of water and get a ton of sleep (both easier said than done), but makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury has given us a customizable way to cheat gorgeous, healthy skin. The sought-after makeup artist is known for the dewy, glamorous red carpet looks she creates for celebs. “I’ve always been about cascading glow across the cheekbones and dripping candlelight atop the collarbones,” Tilbury says. “It’s the illusion of light on the skin, and the effects of the camera lenses that is instantly youth-boosting, slimming, elongating and perfecting.”
Use these Nordstrom-exclusive products and simple tips from the glow pro herself to jump-start your summer beauty.
1. Apply a thin layer of the Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask onto freshly cleansed skin, gently blending into the hairline, neck and décolletage. Build your glow to the intensity of your desired tan over one to three nights. The Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask combines the most natural pigments and a richly hydrating formula, so you’ll never look orange.
2. From the Instant Look in a Palette in Beauty Glow, apply the champagne pink Eye Brighten shadow (number 1 on the palette) to prime the surface of the eyelid.
3. Use the Eye Enhance shadow (number 2) to illuminate the eyelid.
4. For softly defined eyes, apply the Eye Smoke (number 3), a universally flattering chocolate shade that can be built up to a very natural smoky eye.
5. Use the Face Bronze (number 4) to define the cheekbone hollows, jawline and nose shape. This is Charlotte’s best-selling Filmstar Bronze & Glow formula that flatters every skin tone.
6. For a healthy, happy glow, apply the Cheek Swish (number 5) to the cheeks in a circular motion, blending up and out.
7. Add the pretty pink Cheek Pop (number 6) to the apple of the cheeks for a natural, lit-from-within flush of color.
8. Face Highlight (number 7) is like candlelight for the skin. Apply the luminescent shade to the outer C-section of the cheekbones, down the nose, on the bow of the lips and in the inner corners of the eyes.
9. Finish this supple summer look with the Modern-Matte Lipstick in Pillow Talk Matte Revolution.
And here’s some inspiring evidence in the form of beautifully accomplished before and afters.
SHOP: all Charlotte Tilbury