Good Cheers: The Vine Street Cocktail from Our Restaurants
After a round or two of holiday parties, you might (gasp) be sick of the celebratory bubbly. If you want to keep the party going but want to switch things up, we have a cocktail suggestion that still dazzles with a simple sparkling wine float. Muddled grapes, mint and a splash of rosé give the base of lime juice and vodka in the Vine Street a crisp and refreshing flavor. Trim the glass with grapes and fresh mint, and this effervescent cocktail will look festive and continue the celebration through the new year.
Or if you want to party at our house, stop by a Nordstrom restaurant to have a Vine Street prepared for you.
5 red seedless grapes
4 leaves fresh mint
1 oz simple syrup
1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
1 3/4 oz vodka
1 oz rosé wine
1 scoop ice
1 ½ oz Prosecco wine
2 red seedless grapes and 1 leaf fresh mint for garnish
- In a pint glass muddle grapes, mint, simple syrup and lime juice.
- Add vodka, rosé and 1 scoop ice.
- Cap and shake vigorously, about 20 times.
- Fill wine glass with 1 scoop of ice.
- Double strain cocktail into the glass.
- Top with Prosecco.
- Serve with two grapes with a mint leaf for garnish.
Photography by Matthew Sumi
Mixology by Kyrie MacIntyre