The Nordstrom blogs team has been poking around the vaults for a while now; hopefully you’ve been digging the Throwback Thursday series, and hopefully you won’t mind this special—and early—holiday edition.
The thing is: while thumbing through our 1975 ‘Gift Selector,’ it really hit us. There are things in there that we’d still actually dig unwrapping ourselves and giving to others for the holidays. In fact, it was a pretty hard list to narrow down, but here are the top 15 gifts we’re vibing on for friends and family, guys and gals; ironic, iconic and otherwise.
3. These killer booties. So on-point for the ’60s revival.
4. A comfy, cozy throw-on blanket jacket.
7. Who wouldn’t want this rad double Old Fashioned glass set with the etched multi-font Christmas tidings?
11. This funky cube pendant necklace with an inset birthstone, or that bird charm necklace with the on-trend turquoise accents.
15. Pretty much everything happening in this picture, but probably most of all that beautiful Afghan hound—who’s every bit as chic as her owner/co-model.