Looking for ideas and inspiration or just a few special touches for your wedding day décor? We’ve put together a few editor’s picks to help you do it up right.
1. Better than tin cans and soap crayons–this rear-window Just Married decal from kate spade new york.
2. Light up your love with a chalkboard marquee. Universal Ironworks Recycled Sign.
3. Voluspa petite scented jar candles: 8 different colors and scents perfect to coordinate with your color scheme and place around your venue–or use them as centerpieces and favors for guests.
4. Speaking of centerpieces–these personalized mason jars are perfect.
5. Poncho and Goldstein I’ll Love You Forever sign. Rustic and sweet.
6. Fringe Studio Happily Ever After glass tray.
7. This charming Second Nature by Hand wood slat heard.
10. Put this Glory Haus burlap banner above your head table.
14. Come on. It’s a wedding. You can’t have too much love! Second Nature by Hand recycled book shelf art.
15. Mikeylin’s magnet chalkboard for menus, cocktail lists, beautiful sayings, anything!
17. Place a few of these Shinhwa selfie sticks around your venue. Seriously. Everyone’s going to want a try.