Have a wedding in the works? Don’t get bogged down by the details! The Nordstrom Wedding Stylists are here to help you tackle the infamous wedding to-do list. Think of your Nordstrom stylist as your wedding coordinator—they’ll do everything short of walking you down the aisle…unless you really want them to do that too!
We’ve put together 12 countdown-to-the-aisle fashion checkpoints you should plan for, to ensure your big day goes off without a hitch.
- Bridesmaid Dresses: The dresses of your BFF’s should complement and accent your own gown, so think about customizing their looks and ordering them in our Wedding Suite.
- Mother of the Bride: She’ll probably be the one crying the most, so spoil her with a pretty frock.
- Flower Girl/Ring Bearer: It’s the little ones who play the biggest part in maintaining the youthful joy of your wedding party. Outfit your flower girl and ring bearer in something playful and smart.
- Bridal Shower Outfit: Get creative and make an entrance donning a bold dress that will certainly keep all eyes on you.
- Rehearsal Dinner Outfit: Give your wedding party a sneak peek into your big-day style by donning a little white dress – a LWD, if you will.
- Groom’s Suit: You want your betrothed to look sharp at the head of the aisle, so send him where he can get a great tux and custom alterations.
- Bridesmaids’ Gifts: Think jewelry, a pashmina or even a new Clarisonic: all thoughtful gifts to show your appreciation of their friendship and support.
- Accessories: Up your wow-factor with a power pump, an elegant necklace and even a fascinator, if you dare!
- Groomsmen Gifts: A festive flask, tie or pocket square are great gifts for your groomsmen.
- Wedding Day Make-up: If you need a glam squad, our Laura Mercier artists can be there on the big day itself, to help you get glowing and photo-fab.
- Lingerie: Create an oh-la-la moment he won’t forget with a few lovely, lacy things.
- Honeymoon Attire: Enjoy bridal bliss with casually chic essentials.